Choose a large plastic dish with a lid. A margarine container would be perfect! And start picking up all the broken pieces of crayons that kids no longer use, instead of throwing them in the garbage.
But before putting them in the plastic container, remove the paper from the crayon, you will already have this step made when you'll want to start the project of your choice among the 10 super cool projects presented here!
Here are 10 super cool projects to make with broken crayons:
1) Grate the crayons between two pieces of waxed paper. Set the iron on a low setting to melt the crayons. Then let the children cut out fun shapes before pasting them into frames made of construction paper. Here are beautiful stained glasses that children will put on their windows!
Source: Buggy and Buddy
2) Melt the wax and pour it into heart-shape cookie cutters, and offer them as presents to the children who will come to your child's birthday party!
Source: Our Best Bites
3) With crayons and 2 tbsp. coconut oil, you will make a colorful natural lip balm in no time. Just melt the ingredients in the microwave in a small container for lip balm and let it cool down at room temperature.
Source: Mom Dot
4) Melt the crayons in the microwave with essential oils and add the colors, one step at a time.
Source: Adventures in Making
5) Roll the Christmas ornaments so that the hot wax colors them!
Source: The Swell Designer
6) A hair dryer will allow you to make beautiful works of art on canvas!
Source: Gathering Beauty
7) Warning: This technique must be done under supervision because the rocks are hot. Heat the stones in the oven and let the crayons melt on the rocks to color them.
8) Same principle as for stained glass, wax paper, grated wax and iron. Place battery-powered tealights in the center to make wax paper lamps that brighten up beautifully!
Source: Artsy Fartsy Mama
9) Use a Jell-O mold to make Lego crayons!
Source: I Heart Nap Time
10) Or color Easter eggs with melted crayons!
Source: The Thrifty Couple