If you like wine and have been collecting corks for a long time, maybe you are looking for new projects ?
There are several good ideas for making projects with corks.
And you can even decorate your home with some of these ideas.
How to do :
But before you see these beautiful ideas, you must know that to easily cut cork, a good way to do this is to boil the corks in the water a few minutes, then let them soak between 12 to 24 hours so that the material softens.
You can then cut the corks with a large utility knife (X-Acto, to cut the carpet).
Here are 10 wonderful ideas to make with corks :
1) Thanks to the wine, the corks will be stained with red wine. They will be perfect to achieve this romantic decoration !
Source : katyanovablog.co
2) Offer a souvenir keychain as a thank-you gift to your guests at a wedding or another party.
Source : cleverlyinspired.com
3) A mat made of corks in a bathroom gives a very Zen look to the room. Glue the corks onto a non-slip mat from IKEA.
Source : craftynest.com
4) By making a cut on the side of a cork you will be able to insert cards to make place cards. And to keep them upright, fix them on hot glue. Use a cookie sheet to make this step.
Source : laurakayphoto.com
5) In a deep frame, glue corks to make an original bulletin board.
Source : upcyclethat.com
6) Glued on a styrofoam ball, make it a very natural decoration.
Source : guideastuces.com
7) A very nice and good idea to store your favorite jewelry
Source : jaybirdblog.com
8) Do you like the idea ? This is very original !
Source : pinterest.com
9) Ask all your guests at your wedding to sign all the corks and put them in bird cages !
Source : littlemomentsbigmoments.blogspot.com
10) Or, make this beautiful pink heart . . .
Source : greenweddingshoes.com
Do you like these ideas made with corks ? Share them with your family and friends !