Children loves crafts and fun activities! As we are told to spend more time inside our homes because of the ongoing pandemic, you might have run out of ideas! Here's a fun craft that is 100% for children of all ages, in fact all the ingredients can be found in your pantry!
This artificial snow only require three ingredients but can be used in so many crafts or even on its own.
To make this artificial snow easy and simple to make, you will need:
- 1 cup of water (plus more if needed)
- 1 cup of salt
- 1 cup of flour
- Glitter (non-toxic, optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If the mixture still seems a little too hard to you, add a little drops of water in small batches and mix again. On the other hand, if the consistency is very liquid, gradually add a teaspoon of flour.
- Mix well to get a smooth consistency that looks like paint or pancake batter. It's as simple as that.
- If you wish, you can add non-toxic glitter for a little more fun!
This artificial snow is perfect for children if they want to create crafts for Christmas.
What is your favourite Christmas memory?
Source: Guide Astuces · Photo Credit: Pinterest