If you like to create the objects that decorate your home, you will love these 12 beautiful ideas!
These 12 ideas are so pretty, that no one will know that you have made them yourself! They will seem to have been bought in shops!
They are so nice that they could even make great gift ideas!
Are you always looking for gift to family members who have everything, or to your dearest friends? This article is here for you!
Here are 12 decorations for the house that you can DIY:
1) Make beautiful galaxy coasters with ceramic tiles and alcohol ink. Then use a sharpie metallic paint marker (gold) to make the golden dots.
2) With metal rings, boards and black rope, you can create these hanging shelves! A very trendy look.
3) You will find several tutorials on YouTube to learn how to knit giant blankets with your hands. This wool is cheaper than a few years ago.
4) Make a wooden ladder to store the blankets in the living room. An adorable and practical decoration at the same time!
5) Transform a piece of furniture easily! No, it's not wallpaper! These are leaves made of thin wood! And it's beautiful!
6) Glue some Popsicle sticks with wood glue after having painted them with a color of your choice, to make beautiful shelves! A very cheap project, when we know that a box of 300 Popsicle sticks costs about $ 3.00.
7) Wooden skewers will be used to make 'sun rays', to decorate the frame of a mirror in a very original way!
8) Make a rug with "Cotton piping", you can find it in DIY stores or on Amazon.ca, with these keywords: "Cotton Piping"
9) Get a cardboard box, a pillowcase and cover it with rope to store toilet paper rolls in the bathroom.
10) Use metal rings to make beautiful hanging planters!
Do you know what the last plant is? It's a "Air plant" these plants survive without soil. Simply put it on the shelf and spray water from time to time. You'll find these plants on Amazon.ca. "Air Plant"
11) With two embroidery hoops and wood stain, make a "Orb" it's beautiful to decorate your living room or the library! It's chic and it costs almost nothing!
12) Reuse an old frame, to display your most beautiful pictures!