Here are 20 adorable ideas that you can easily craft with kids and even older kids who go to school!
Easy-to-reproduce DIY ideas for the garden, or to introduce children to gardening! Many of the suggested ideas are made with terra cotta pots, you can find them everywhere, even in dollar stores!
1) Make butterfly feeders with a plastic tray, necklace beads and strings. Don't forget to add a little treat (banana here)!
2) In a terracotta saucer, add some fruits to attract lovely butterflies. Very easy!
3) Paint little pebbles and have fun! Use acrylic exterior primer, paint and varnish. Let dry well between each coat, you may need several coats, depending on the brand of paint chosen.
4) Make a game of Tic Tac Toe with pebbles! Use exterior acrylic paint and varnish and let dry well between each coat. You will also need an old table.
5) Create a Fairy garden for little birdies in a Terra Cotta pot!
6) Any broken pots in the house? Do not throw them away ! Create a fairy garden instead.
7) Don't have a pot? Simply use a plastic container!
8) Make a bird feeder with popsicle sticks!
9) A teepee with branches and leaves!
10) Garden markers with wooden spoons! You can do them in pyrography, with acrylic paint, water crayons, etc.
11) Collect bottles of soft drink to make watering cans! Pierce the plug with a needle that you will have heated on a heat source.
12) Turn the pots upside down, run paint cans to color the terracotta pots, let them dry overnight for colored flower pots!
13) Or, make chimes using the same technique!
14) Collect bottles of carbonated drink to plant your seeds! Give your characters some hair!
15) Give butterflies for Mother's Day!
16) Cut the shapes out of foam sheets! No worries about the rain! Identify the garden with this craft.
17) Paint beautiful caterpillars! Glue the pebbles with a hot glue gun. Then paint with exterior acrylic paint and varnish! Let dry well between each coat, you may need several coats.
18) Make a bird bath with saucers and terracotta pots, paint and exterior acrylic varnish.
19) Carton of juice or milk! Make a bird feeder! Easy!
20) Decorate the garden with golf balls disguised as Ladybugs!
Source: Imgur · Photo Credit: Imgur