This is a unique winter craft that you can do yourself or with children of all ages!
Learn the painting technique with salt.
You will need:
- Printed snowflakes templates
- White school glue
- Table salt
- Water-based paint
- Paint brushes straight bristles
How to do:
1) Print a template that you will find on the Internet.
2) Apply the glue on the snowflakes.
3) Sprinkle the salt on the glue.
4) Shake the paper over a large container to get the remaining salt to make other snowflakes.
5) Put the brush in the water based paint.
6) And color the salty snowflakes.
Watch the video!