A fun activity for kids: bath painting! The clean up is so easy, all you have to do is use the shower head!
- 1/2 cup of baby’s soap (Johnson’s)
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Food colouring
- Ice cube tray
- Paint brushes (or the little ones can use their fingers!)
- Mix baby soap and cornstarch.
- Add the water. The paint must be thick enough to adhere well to the bath.
- Divide the mixture in the ice cube tray.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of food coloring and mix well.
- Have fun!
Source: Meilleurs Trucs · Photo Credit: Adobe Stock