You will be very happy to know that the two ingredients you will need to complete this DIY project are already in your kitchen !
The first ingredient is water, so it's easy, we all have it. And the second is corn starch. So, search the bottom of your pantry, it's a safe bet you still have some leftover in a container.
All you have to do is get a bottle of Cola, find a balloon in the bottom of a kitchen drawer, a piece of wire, black felt strips and get some cheesecloth from the pharmacy ! That's all !
What you'll need:
-Cheesecloth, which is also used as a medical compress (can be found in all pharmacies, or online)
-30 ml (2 tablespoons) cornstarch
-1/2 liter of water
-A spray bottle
-An empty 2L plastic soda bottle.
-A birthday balloon (balloon)
-A hot glue gun
1) In the spray bottle, mix the 1/2 liter of water and the 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of corn starch
2) Fixate the ghost shape to the bottle. Place the balloon over the neck of the bottle and the metal wire on the bottom of the neck.
3) Then place a large piece of cheesecloth (medical compress)
4) Once everything is in place and to your liking, spray the mixture of water and corn starch all over.
5) Allow to dry for several hours before touching; until the fabric is dry and hard.
6) If the fabric is not hard enough, spray another layer of the mixture all over and allow to dry completely.
7) Once the cheesecloth is dry and hardens, glue eyes and a smile cut out of black felt using the hot glue gun on the cheesecloth.
8) Remove the ghost from on the stand, it will stand alone.
9) Suspend your floating ghosts, or ....
10) Drop them! They appear to be floating!
Do you like this DIY Halloween project ? Use the share button to let your friends know about this awesome article so they can see it by themselves !