Gnomes have taken over Christmas this year! They are a really popular accessory that you can easily make yourself with materials available at home!
Gnome are fun little creatures found in many legends. What a fun craft to do with the littles ones! Here's how.
- A pair of scissors
- Black sewing thread
- 1 soft fluffy sock
- "Hairy" accessories
- Plastic bags
1. Putt a good handful of rice in a plastic bag.
2. Cover the plastic bag with the sock.
3. To make the nose, put a little rice in a darker sock and close with a ribbon.
4. Hang it around the bigger sock, like the picture below.
5. Take the same big sock, cut a small piece of fabric to make a beard out of it.
6. With another sock, create a small hat and put it on the gnome.
Here's the video tutorial video:
Do you enjoy DIYs? What is your favourite season to make them?
Source: des idees · Photo Credit: YouTube Erlebnis Kinder