If you are feeling crafty or would like to save a few pennies, you can do your very own Mason Jars Bathroom Storage decorations! These crafts are easy to do and will make all your guests ask where you got them! They are very trendy right now and really easy to make.
- Mason Jars (of different sizes)
- One Step Furniture Paint (colour of your choice)
- Paint Brush
- Clear Coat Sealant
- Mason Jar Soap Lid Converter
- Mason Jar Flower Frog
1. Start by applying two coats of the One Step Furniture Paint on the jars, make sure to let it completely dry between the coats.
2. Using 80 grit sandpaper, distress the raised lettering on the mason jar. You should let the second coat of paint completely dry overnight before doing this step.
3. Apply two coats of a matte finish sealant and let it dry.
4. To create the toothbrush holder, use the Mason jar lid convertor that is meant for flowers.
5. To create the soap dispenser, you will need a lid convertor for Mason jars.
6. Use the smaller Mason Jar to store cotton balls (4oz.) and cottons swaps (half-pint).
It's really easy you can even ask your kids to help with the steps! Will you be trying this craft?