Whether you have a wicker or a plastic laundry basket, here you will find something to do with this object that you no longer use.
You will find ideas even if your laundry basket is damaged or broken! So before you get rid of your laundry basket, take the time to see these brilliant ideas.
Because these 13 tips could save you an expensive expense.
Here are 13 clever ways to transform cheap laundry baskets:
1) Whether you have a wicker or plastic laundry basket, add a large, resistant plastic bag inside the basket to make a cooler for summer party.
2) Avoid grocery bags falling in the car's trunk and bring more bags in the house at a time.
3) You can even make pretty baskets with rope and hot glue! Acrylic paint diluted in water may dye the rope. It will be necessary to be patient. It takes several days for the rope to be completely dry before it can be glued.
4) A laundry basket is perfect so that baby does not slip. He can play with his toys close to him and the basket help your child sit upright. CAUTION: This is not a safety measure. Never leave a baby alone unattended in a bathtub.
5) Children will have fun playing outside with a laundry basket! Why? Because it's not made for that! If you say no... they will want to do the opposite! Act like a child: -and if we were going to slide on the hill in the laundry basket!
Wait to see their reaction!
6) This slightly modified Ikea laundry basket makes a beautiful lampshade!
7) Make a rustic decoration even in the garden!
With plastic baskets
Source: Source: thechicburlapboutique.blogspot.ca
8) The rectangular baskets
9) You will be able to grow edible mushrooms such as the Pleurotux ostreastus, also called the oyster mushroom.
10) Get the top of a broken laundry basket to make a decorative wreath with dried flowers or artificial flowers!
11) This metal laundry basket has been painted in black and we have added a beautiful wooden board to make a beautiful console table!
12) Make a cozy bed for your pet! You will see that it will appreciate its comfort with the nice blanket. Add a large elastic band around the entire blanket so that it fits over the laundry basket.
13) Make a booster seat so that your little dog can also see out the window of the car! You could fill the basket with folded towels that are too worn or stained and that you no longer use to make the bottom of the booster seat. Then make a cover to cover the top. Install your dog on the cover and do not forget to attach your dog with a dog harness. It is mandatory. If you have an accident, your little dog could be propelled towards the front of the car, it could be injured and you too. Or you dog may disturb you while driving.