Here is a charming way to decorate your home, even if you're not familiar with plants! Because cacti are very resistant and hard to kill. But these ones are just impossible to kill as they are made of pebbles!! And your guests will not see the difference!
YOU WILL NEED:
-An acrylic paint of color: Green in several tones, yellow and white or a white paint pencil
-E6 000 glue or strong glue
-Sand to fill the jars
1) On a plate, add pale green and dark green next to each other
2) With the brushes recover both colors and paint the pebbles
3) With white and pale green make varied patterns on the pebbles by following the models of the video
4) Paint tiny pebbles in yellow
5) Cut the tissue paper to make curls and stick them on top of some pebbles
6) Glue the tiny pebbles to the underside of the others
7) Add sand to the terracotta pots and plant the false catcus!