You can paint pasta with gouache, acrylic paint or metallic spray paint.
You will see that the golden and silver colors are particularly favored for this kind of DIY.
Here are 16 creative ideas to decorate the Christmas tree with outdated pasta!
1) These two stars will make beautiful decorations in your Christmas tree!
2) A giant Poinsettia easy to make
3) Beautiful snowflakes that you can do with older children
4) Or add beads!
5) So simple and it's pretty!
6) A Christmas tree in the Christmas tree!
7) Do you notice that they have glued pasta on coffee stirrers?
8) These snowflakes are beautiful!
9) You just need to paint it. Unless you prefer its natural color.
10) A little angel!
11) Another more complex angel model
12) These are adorable with their musical instruments!
13) This little angel is too cute with the body bent backwards as if floating in the air ...
14) Get beads from necklaces
15) Angels with their musical instruments
16) A very detailed snowflake!