We find these tables at Ikea for only ten dollars. But maybe you already have one at home?
They have been very popular for years and in many colors!
If you still have one at home and you do not know what to do with it, take a look at these 15 beautiful ideas to change yours or make one of these project at home!
With a few basic materials and a small investment, or recycling materials you have at home, you can turn a $10 table into a kid's toy that would cost you a lot more!
So if you are deft with your hands, let's go!
15 decoration ideas to make with Ikea coffee table:
1) Add beautiful wooden planks on top of the tables. A beautiful color will make all the difference.
2) If you put two tables on top of each other, you can make a nice shelf!
3) Mix 2 tables of 2 different colors !
4) Or put 2 tables on top of each other and remove the 4 legs of one of the 2 tables !
5) Use Mod Podge to glue tissue paper or wrapping paper of your choice or apply self-adhesive film of your choice.
6) Glue faux barn wood sticker for less than $20
7) Just add colorful socks to the legs of the table and to the children's chairs!
8) Use acrylic paint or stickers to make the road on the edge of the table and use strong glue to stick Lego blocks in the center of the table
9) A foam pad, fabric and a stapler wiil make a very nice ottoman !
10) Glue a mirror in the center of the table with silicone glue and glue "rivets" "studs" or metal "spikes" with strong glue.
11) By fixing the table on a board and wheels, you can easily move it.
12) It is even possible to add nice wood on the table!
13) Apply a layer of chalkboard paint on a black table, it is possible to sand the paint with sandpaper.
14) Turn the table into a children's cooker!
15) Make a beautiful bedside table
Do you like these ideas? Here are 8 other absolutely great ideas! A table with light and a table to grow succulent plants! Succulents plants don't need too much water! Spray water on the plants, and these plants don't need too much soil to thrive, like cactus. They prefer dry soils and they love the sun. So you do not risk damaging the table.
Watch the video: