Decorate your table with beautiful pastel colors for the Easter Holidays.
This is pretty much the only time of the year that we can enjoy these beautiful colors! Pastel colors are so beautiful!
They will brighten up your day! These beautiful colors will also celebrate the arrival of spring and will create a delicate and floral atmosphere throughout the house!
Do you want to decorate your table for Easter this year?
Here are 18 beautiful ideas that are easy to make:
1) Fold the white napkins to make a cute rabbit's head and put these napkins in nice colorful plates on a white tablecloth!
You will find a video tutorial under this photo.
Click PLAY to watch the tutorial.
Source: YouTube NotreFamille.com
2) Flip white wine glasses and put green paper and Easter eggs inside to make candle holders!
3) Add flower bulbs in dyed eggs. And place those eggs in a blue dessert tray. Add some green moss and white flowers for a spring or Easter decoration!
4) Add some Easter eggs to your bouquets of flowers, and choose a tablecloth with a color that you would never dare to use usually. Baby pink, pale yellow, pale green, or pale blue.
5) Mix 2 colors of your choice: here they chose pale green and pale blue. Also, they added nice purple flowers.
6) Or choose only one color! You can add white elements!
7) If you prefer natural decorations, choose elements made of natural materials and add freshly cut flowers or flowers bought from the florist.
8) Add hard-boiled eggs and dyed eggs in a tray with some freshly cut flowers. We can see here the dandelions and hydrangeas.
9) Green and yellow on a white table will make all the difference!
10) Fold pink napkins to make bunny ears! Hold them in place with rings made of pink paper.
11) Create a table centerpiece that will match table place cards made with eggs. Use a Sharpie permanent marker.
12) Make a tree, with a branch and hang Easter eggs in it! Kids will love it!
13) Pour wax into decorative eggs and add nice candles.
14) Add eggs and daffodils in bowls on the table, to celebrate the arrival of spring and Easter Holidays!
15) Make rabbit ears for your hard-boiled eggs.
16) Make a tree with branches and add Easter eggs!
17) Add a wooden crate on the table and decorate it with green moss, Easter eggs and flowers!
18) Make a table runner with green moss!