If you are looking for inexpensive yard art that you can make yourself, we have the perfect idea for you; hubcap flowers! These will really stand out in your garden and are actually quite easy to make. You only need a few items that you probably already have at home.
- Stems (sticks or shovel handles)
1. Start by cleaning off the hubcaps with soap and warm water and then lightly sand so the paint adheres more.
2. Use spray paint to paint each hubcap in a bright color of your choice.
3. Create stems with things you already have such as sticks, shovel handles and add more details to the flowers like leaves.
4. Assemble the flowers and add them to your back or front yard. Here are some ideas or different design!