Add a nice industrial touch to the decor of your home with breeze blocks. They perfectly match with wood and stainless steel.
You will see that it is possible to make really interesting projects to decorate the house. You can be creative without spending too much, because they are not very expensive projects.
Here are 16 inspiring projects to decorate the house with breeze blocks
1) Use painter's tape and DecoArt Patio Paint ( at Micheal, Omer de Serres, or on the Internet) to make planters for Succulent plants. As these plants require very little water to survive, but plenty of sun, they can also live in very little soil. Like cacti.
2) Add color to your garden! Use DecoArt Patio Paint (at Micheal, Omer de Serres, or on the Internet). This painting is resistant to bad weather and the 4 seasons of Quebec.
3) Make a beautiful bench with beams and nice cushions!
4) A planter to write the number of your house: Paint your number on a breeze block and decorate it!
5) An outdoor kitchen!
6) An outdoor fire pit
7) To store wood
8) This is perfect for your TV
9) A workspace
10) Wine bottles storage
11) Make a very modern bed platform! Add LED lights of different colors, that you can change with a remote!
12) A wall made of breeze blocks and broken ceramics
13) A race track for your kids
14) A bedside table for a very low price
15) An awesome BBQ!
16) A super original outdoor bar