It is very easy to decorate the front of the house and the garden, without spending too much.
All you need is a little imagination, good tools and the motivation to achieve beautiful things, in a short time and for almost nothing, to radically change the look of a house.
Would you like your house to stand out in your neighborhood with some nice little decorative additions?
Here are 13 inexpensive ways to upgrade your home :
1) A basket of flowers hanging from a beam to indicate the address of your house.
A simple and beautiful idea that decorates the house and it's useful too.
Source : Hello Farmhouse
2) By gluing flowerpots together, we can create beautiful decorations ! Use silicone glue or concrete to glue the pots together. Spray paint onto plastic, wood or concrete pots.
Source : Home Designed Inspired
3) Hide the garbage bin, recycling bin and compost bin behind decorative panels.
Source : Target
4) The wooden or metal columns can have a boring look in front of the houses. Decorate them to give more style to your home.
Source : Houzz
5) Build small pergolas above the garage doors. Grow some climbing plants on the Pergolas. This simple detail adds a lot of charm to a home. Bring the Italian countryside to your home with these pergolas!
Source : Laurries
6) Get a nice stencil to paint the numbers on a nice flowerpot.
Source : Martha Stewart
7) Build a beautiful brick path to your home! Red bricks are inexpensive !
Source : This Old House
8) A nice river made of stones! Where do your water run-off spouts go when it rains? Into the street or onto your lawn? Just dig out a trench from your spout leading to a drainage area, and line it with river rock.
Source : Gardening For Today
9) Decorate around your trees. A small detail that makes a huge difference in decoration! This decorative idea makes it easier for you to mow the lawn, because you do not damage the tree roots with the mower!
Source : Loves Photo Album
10) Use a car wheel to store the garden hose!
Source : Pinterest
11) A swing under the porch is always very nice in front of a house.
Source : Simply Designing
12) Paint faux windows on the garage door.
Source : One Good Thing by Jillee
13) And finally ... Add glass marbles in your wooden fence for a fairy decor!
Source : Source: Garden Drama
Do you like all these ideas ? Share them !