Do you ever wonder in what kind of house do the celebrity you like the most live ? And by the word "house", we mean "villa", "manor" or "palace"! Big swimming pools, splendid terraces, breathtaking views and magnificent gardens is just normal for the rich and famous. If you are curious to see, just take a look down below maybe you will even find your dream house amongst them, we can all dream :-).
1. 50 Cent (Connecticut House) - listed for $18.5 million
The house comes with an indoor and outdoor pool, a hot tub, a recording studio, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, and of course a nightclub! The house is currently on the market, if you are interested.
2. Adele (Beverly Hills home) valued at $10.65 million.
The 6,045 square feet mansion has 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves a beautiful terrace that overlooks the backyard and swimming pool.
3. Alicia Keys (New Jersey house) - listed for $14.9 million.
The home has 8 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms, a five-car garage, and sits on 5.42 acres! It is also on the market, looking for a new owner.
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger (California Villa) - valued at around $12.9 million.
The villa is 10,000 square foot and has 9 bedroom and 9 ½ bath home, is equipped with a pool, gorgeous landscaping and a champion size tennis court. For the utmost privacy, it is located at the end of a secluded and gated driveway.
5. Beyoncé et Jay-Z (New York estate) - estimated value at $26 million.
The house includes seven bedrooms, seven-and-a-half bathrooms and tops 12,000 square feet with an access to Georgica Pond. But that's not all, there is also separate 1,800-square-foot guest house that has it's own two bedrooms.
6. Bill Gates (Washington house) - valued at $127 million.
The mansion called Xanadu 2.0 has 7 bedrooms and 18.75 bathrooms and some insane features! The house is eco-friendly and uses the natural surroundings to reduce heat loss, the pools has its own music system underwater and you can change the artwork on the wall with a button! Nothing is too much for one of the wealthiest man on earth.
7. Céline Dion (Florida house) - The estate is on the market for $38.5 million.
The home is located on Jupiter Island and has 13 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, and a personal waterpark overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
8. David Beckham (California mansion) - listed at $33 million.
The home features six bedrooms, nine bathrooms and has an elevator. The property is filled with palm trees, a tennis court and a massive pool.
9. Jim Carrey (California house) - Listed at $13.95 million.
The 2,866 sq. home comes with a large rooftop viewing deck with a spa tub. It also includes five-bedroom, 5.5 bathroom, and of course a spectacular upstairs oceanfront master suite.
10. Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin (Beverly Hills house) - purchased for $8.5 million.
The 6,132-square-foot mansion has five bedrooms, seven baths, a zero-edge pool with an Indoor/Outdoor living provided by steel-framed floor to ceiling glass doors.
11. Oprah Winfrey (California mansion) - valued at $90 million
The 23,000-square-foot home has six bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a chef's kitchen and wine cellar, 10 fireplaces and an avocado orchard!
12. Rihanna - (Los Angeles house ) listed for $7.495 million
The 7,130 square feet house includes 6 bedrooms, 8 full and 2 half bathrooms. The Mediterranean style property is located in a camera-secured entry gates and has an acre of over-the-palm-trees city view.
13. Taylor Swift (Rhode Island home) - listed for $17.6 million
The waterfront mansion is the second-highest-priced home listed in Rhode Island history. The house has nine bedrooms and eight-and-a-half bathrooms and has its own private 160 feet of beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
14. Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen (Boston Villa) - listed for $34 million
The home was custom-built by famous architect Richard Landry, is about 12,112-square-foot and has five bedroom, five-bathroom.
15. Will Smith (California mansion) - valued at $42 million
The house took 7 years to finish building! It includes 9 bedrooms, a meditation lounge, a pool room, a Moroccan-themed home theatre, and a recording studio.
Which one of these houses is your favourite?