Unless you suffer from hazelnut allergies, most people love Nutella. We say that we buy it for children ... but it's a big lie!
Delicious on our toasts and pancakes (some eat it with a spoon in the jar!), This ingredient of the gods is also very useful in desserts recipes.
Here are 3 recipes that will delight your family!
- Giant Biscuit with Nutella
Your kids will be crazy about this original and tasty dessert! After all, everyone loves biscuits, big and small!
- 4 cups (600g) flour
- 1 cup (225g) butter
- 1 cup (225g) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (100g) chocolate chips
- 1 cup 1/4 (350g) Nutella
1. Preheat the oven to 340 ° F (170 ° C).
2. In a large bowl, pour the flour, butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and mix, ideally with your hands.
3. Add the chocolate chips and mix again, to make a dough.
4. Crumble half of the dough into a springform cake pan and press well into the bottom and edges.
5. Spread Nutella over the entire surface of the dough.
6. Crumble the rest of the dough over the Nutella layer.
7. Bake for 40 minutes.
See all the steps of the recipe in the following video:
2. Nutella magic cake
Here is another delicious dessert full of calories !
Ingredients needed :
- 4 eggs
- 150 g brown sugar
- 125 g butter
- 125 g flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 100 g Nutella
- 500 ml milk
1. Preheat the oven to 300 ° F (150 ° C).
2. Line a round cake tin with baking paper.
3. Melt the butter over low heat.
4. Separate the yolks from the whites and whisk until the mixture whitens. Add the sugar and melted butter.
5. Sift flour and cocoa.
6, Heat the milk with the Nutella and mix to obtain a homogeneous preparation. Add to the first mixture.
7. Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks and gently incorporate them with a spatula.
8. Pour into pan and bake at the centre of the oven for 55 minutes, static oven.
9. Let cool and put the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Tip: To make cake removal easier, use a silicone mold or a mold with removable base .
Source: screenshot - YouTube - Hervé Cuisine
3. Nutella cake
The name says it all: Nutella lovers will love this cake !
- 5 tablespoons Nutella (200 g):
- 1 1/2 cups flour (180 g)
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 100 ml milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
2. Mix the eggs with the vanilla sugar.
3. Add 3 tablespoons (45 g) Nutella melted into bain-marie.
4. Gradually add sifted flour and yeast and then milk.
5. Mix until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
6. Beat the egg whites until firm and add to the mixture.
7. Pour the mixture into a silicone or metal mold (previously buttered and floured in this case).
8. Bake for 30 minutes. Check the cooking with the blade of a knife. (It must come out dry).
9. Let cool a little and unmold.
10. Soften the remaining Nutella in a bain-marie and gently spread it on the surface of the cake.
screenshot - YouTube - FanaCook
Source: My Astuce et Cuisine Actuelle · Photo Credit: ddd