Salmon is such a tasty fish! But is really easy to mess up and you end up with a dry dish. Well, not with this delicious recipe! It is easy and tasty! Probably the best salmon ever!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 large cloves garlic (crushed or finely sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or the juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 2 1/2 pound side of salmon
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Lemon slices (for serving serve)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C or the BBQ.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with a large piece of foil. It has to big enough so you are able to fold over and create a sealed packet.
- Melt the butter over low-medium heat in a small sauce pan and then add in the honey, garlic and lemon. Whisk until the honey has melted through the butter and everything is well combined.
- Place the salmon onto the foil lined baking tray and pour the butter mixture over the salmon. You can use a brush or spoon to spread evenly over the piece of salmon. Sprinkle with salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover to create a sealed packet. Make sure it's completely sealed so the butter does not leak!
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference. Caramelise the top by openning the foil - be careful of the steam escaping! Grill/broil for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Watch the recipe below!