It's finally BBQ season! One of the best time of the year! Next time you are turning the BBQ on, try this delicious chicken recipe by Cookies and Cups.
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional - to taste)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all the marinade ingredient. In a large Ziploc bag, place the chicken and the marinage, making sure to coat all the sides of the chicken. Let marinate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Combine all the butter ingredients in a small bowl and combine using a fork. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to grill the chicken, remove chicken the refrigerator and preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken breasts for 6-7 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from grill and serve with basil butter on top each chicken breast. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe below.
Look delicious, right?
How do you prepare the chicken usually? If you like this recipe share with your friends and family!