It's officially BBQ season for many people! Next time you are turning on the grill, try this delicious shrimp recipe!
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp (about 21-25 shrimp)
- Start by making the marinade: whisk the paprika, garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, basil, and brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the shrimp in the marinage and toss to evenly coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, for better results turn once.
- Preheat the BBQ medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill grate.
- Take the shrimp out of the refrigerator and drain the excess marinade.
- Grill the shrimp on the preheated grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until opaque in the center. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Watch the recipe below!
What is your favourite meat to grill? Don't forget the veggies!