Week day dinners have to be fast, easy and delicious! This is exactly what this delicious crispy parmesan salmon recipe by Cafe Delites is! Ready in less than 15 minutes, it will satisfy the whole family. Serve it with rice or mashed potatoes and you have a delicious easy healthy meal!
- 2 pounds salmon fillet
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs (plain or your favourite kind)
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Start by preheating the oven to 400°F (200°C). Prepare a baking sheet by lining with a large piece of foil.
- Place the salmon with the skin side down on the baking sheet and set aside for now.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic. Pour in the melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. With a wooden spoon or your hands (it's easier with hands!) mix the ingredients together until the dry ingredients have absorbed the butter.
- Pour the breadcrumbs mixture over the salmon and gently press until the fillet is completely covered. For a golden and crispy crumb, lightly spray the salmon with a cooking oil spray.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked to your preference.
- Serve with lemon wedges, enjoy!
Watch the recipe below.