Potatoes are a great side dish as they are loved by most people. There is so many ways to prepare them, baked, mashed, boiled - but this recipe will make the best oven roasted potatoes that the whole family will love. Simply follow the instructions below.
- 3 lbs potatoes (yellow is best)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic ( optional or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Start by setting the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking dish by buttering it.
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic and mix well to combine. Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake for about 40 minutes.
- After the time has passed, uncover and turn potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven without the foil this time. Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve. Enjoy!