Everybody loves pizza! But if you are trying to loose weight or eat more healthy, here's a good alternative that will surely satisfy all your cravings! It's also a great recipe you can make with kids, easy and quick!
- 2 large zucchini
- ½ cup pizza or tomato sauce (you can use low-carb)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- pizza toppings (your favourite ones! think pepperoni or maybe olives!)
- Start by preheating the oven to 450°F and prepare a baking sheet by living with foil.
- Slice the zucchini in about ¼" thick slices and place them on prepared baking sheet.
- Top the zucchini slices with pizza sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, your favorite pizza toppings and top with oregano.
- Bake for around 5 min or until zucchini is tender. Then, Broil for an additional 5 min or until the cheese is bubbly and melted be careful so your bites don't burn! Enjoy!
What are your favourite toppings?