When it's hot, no one wants to turn on the oven, but everyone still loves desserts, so what to do?
Here is a literally magic option, which will make children, but also adults who still believe in magic, fall in love!
You have to try these delicious unicorn parfaits! This dessert is wonderful! And since it's made from JELLO, it's even more fun!
- 1 3-ounce package Jello raisin
- 1 3-oz. Package of Blue Raspberry Jello
- 1 3-ounce package Jello Lime
- 1 3-ounce package watermelon Jello
- 3 cup (775 mL) boiling water divided into 3/4 cup (180 mL) for each Jello
- 1 cup (250 ml) sweet coffee cream (e.g. International Delight) divided into 1/4 cup (60 ml) for each Jello
- 2 cups (500 mL) fat-free vanilla yogurt divided into 1/2 cup (125 mL) for each Jello
- 3 8 oz dessert glasses
- 1 can of whipped topping or homemade whipped cream
- 1 cup unicorn glitter candy
- 1 packet of unicorn horns with blue raspberry or other flavors
- In a medium bowl, pour the package of raisin Jello and 3/4 cup (180 ml) of boiling water. Whisk until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until it has cooled to room temperature.
- Take the bowl out of the refrigerator and whisk 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coffee creamer and 1/2 cup (125 ml) of yogurt, until smooth.
- Pour the Jello mixture into each glass and fill 1/4 of the glass.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the jelly is firm to the touch and there is no residue left on the fingers.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining jello packages starting with the blue raspberry, then the lime and ending with the watermelon
- Place all glasses in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles and a horn-shaped lollipop.
Note: You can use the Jello flavors you want! Orange, cherry, strawberry, lemon ...
When you put the parfaits in the refrigerator, cover each with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. This prevents the formation of a hard top layer.
Here are your perfects ... parfaits! Enjoy!
Source: Good Living Guide · Photo Credit: Facebook