Lasagna is a favourite dish for many people, but have you ever tried a sweet lasagna? This No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is the best dessert you will try!
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs (divided)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 16-ounce container fresh strawberries (divided)
- Combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Firmly press the mixture to create a crust in the bottom of 9x13 baking dish and let it cool in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- Set aside a few whole strawberries for decoration. Hull and slice the remaining strawberries and layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Add the remaining whole and chopped strawberries on top, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs before serving.
Note: If the strawberries aren't sweet enough, add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice in a bowl with the sliced strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Drain the strawberries before using them.
Watch the recipe!
So yummy! Enjoy!