There is a lot of fancy recipes out there, but sometimes the simple and classic recipe are the best! Just like this classic old-fashioned potato salad recipe.
- 6 medium potatoes (cut)
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 medium stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs (chopped)
- Boil the potatoes in a large plan for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add in the boiled potatoes, celery and onion and toss everything gently.
- Finally, stir in the eggs and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
What are your favourite classic recipes? Don't we all miss grand-ma's cooking?