21 g unflavored gelatin powder (knox)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Bailey's irish cream
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 cups milk
- Sprinkle 1 part gelatin in 1/2 part cold water while stirring. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat the gelatin / water mixture in a water bath until gelatin is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and heat on low (do not boil).
- When hot, add Bailey's, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Mix and reheat until you see the first little bubbles. Remove from heat.
- Add the reserved gelatin and mix well.
- Pour into molds and put in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Unmould on a beautiful plate and enjoy!