This pie is a little wonder!
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 ½ cups whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine the coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
Source: I spend with pennies · Photo Credit: Capture image de la vidéo Facebook I spend with pennies