You will fall in love!
3 tablespoons instant cappuccino + 2 tablespoons water
2 cups whipped cream 35%
2 cups Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 tablespoons brown sugar
10.5 oz Graham biscuits
5 tablespoons instant cappuccino + 1/4 cup warm milk for dipping crackers
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons instant cappuccino with 2 tablespoons water. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the whipped cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the cappuccino-water mixture, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Whisk until complete incorporation.
- In a shallow plate, mix 5 tablespoons of instant cappuccino and 1/4 cup of hot milk.
- Dip each Graham cracker in this mixture for a few seconds before putting it in an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish.
- Place a single layer of Graham crackers in the bottom.
- Pour 1/3 of the cream-yogurt mixture over the crackers and spread evenly.
- Repeat thi step with two more layers of crackers and cream mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder.