A no-bake dessert that will win over all your guests!
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 12 oz of Frozen Whipped Topping (Cool Whip), divided
- 2 sachets of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/4 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- Reduce the cookies to small crumbs.
- Transfer to a bowl and add 6 tablespoons melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch dish. Press on the crust to flatten. Refrigerate.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the milk and sugar, then add 1 1/4 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture evenly over the chilled crust.
- In a bowl, mix the instant pudding with 3 1/4 cups cold milk.
- Whisk until pudding begins to thicken.
- Use a spatula to spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Let stand a few minutes, then spread the remaining whipped topping on top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
We love this chocolate lasagna, each layer perfectly compliments the next! And this recipe made in a large 9x13-inch dish ensures you'll have a lot to share. Enjoy your meal!