Looking for a quick dessert recipe? This is the perfect one! A coconut dream!
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, packed
- Whisk together the egg whites, sugar and vanilla until foamy.
- Add a pinch of salt and the 2 cups of sweetened shredded coconut. Combine until you achieve a stringy texture.
- Using a scoop or a couple of spoons, pop the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking tray. You should get around 20 Macaroons.
- Bake in 350 Degree (175 Celcius) for 15 -18 minutes. Rotate the pan at 6 minutes and check after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven when they are toasty and golden.
- Cool completely before enjoying!
Watch the video!