Who doesn't like chips? We all love to snack on something! If you are looking for something a little different, you should try these delicious crispy zucchini chips instead! They will become a new favourite.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Dip the zucchini pieces in the flour, then in the eggs and then in the Panko/Parmesan mixture.
- Cook the zucchini pieces in small batches until golden brown. About 1 minute on each side.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain the oil. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Note: For a healthier alternative, you can bake the chips in the oven or the air fryer.
What is your favourite snack to enjoy while watching TV?