For a simple appetizer that combines crispy baguette slices and a creamy mushroom and cheese mix, this recipe is perfect!
- 3 tablespoons (15 ml) butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (250 ml)
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 big egg
- Sliced baguette
- A pinch of grated cheese
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Sauté mushrooms and onions until tender.
Add the other ingredients in the pan (except the bread) and stir for a minute or two.
Remove from the heat.
Slice the baguette into 3/4 inch slices.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the baguette slices on the baking sheet and add the mushroom preparation on each slice.
Add a pinch of cheese over the mixture.
Bake at 350 ° F (180 ° C) for 12-15 minutes.
Watch all the steps for this recipe in the following video: