Running out of idea for breakfast? Try these delicious cheesy and doughy ham and cheese rolls! They are so easy but so delicious.
- 12 oz crescent rolls refrigerated (Pillsbury style)
- 8 slices ham
- Oil spray or butter (optional)
- 4 slices of cheese cut in half (Swiss or your favourite cheese)
- 8 mini frankfurters
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or foil.
- Place the triangles or crescent rolls and add one slice of ham on each triangle. Place a slice of cheese and one frankfurter on top.
- Gently roll the triangle seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat this process with all the crescent rolls.
- Spray the tops of the rolls with cooking spray or butter.
- Bake for around 10 minutes or until the crescent rolls are brown and the cheese is melted. Enjoy!