You will fall in love!
2 sheets of puff pastry
1 cup of apple pie filling
2 eggs beaten with 1 tbsp. water
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup of flour
1/4 cup butter, cold and cut into cubes
Whipped cream to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- Roll the puff pastry and cut circles, about 6 circles per sheet of dough.
- Place a circle on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a tablespoon full of apple pie filling and 1 teaspoon of caramel sauce.
- Brush the edges of the dough with the egg wash and cover with another circle of dough.
- Carefully seal the corners. Continue to assemble the other circles of dough.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and butter until you have a crumbly consistency.
- Brush the bottom of the donuts with the egg wash and sprinkle with the crumble of brown sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the donuts are golden and scaly.
- Remove from oven, garnish with caramel sauce and whipped cream, serve and enjoy!