Are you hosting friends or family for Easter?
Prepare a delicious dip for your vegetables and bread! A bit like a spinach dip, but this time, with cheese, bacon and asparagus! AND it will be served in an adorable bunny bread bowl, perfect to celebrate the Easter holiday!
YOU WILL NEED:
HOW TO DO:
1) On a baking sheet, spread asparagus and add some olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender and lightly charred, about 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to 190°C (375°F).
2) Transfer the chopped asparagus into a large bowl, add the chopped bacon, softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar and gruyere, chopped chives, then season with black pepper. Stir until combined.
3) Make a bowl with a boule by cutting the top and emptying the inside and transfer the ingredients to this bread bowl. Bake until the dip is warm and the cheese is bubbly, between 18 to 20 minutes. Set the top of the boule bread aside.
4) Cut the baguette in half to create the ears of the rabbit, use the top of the boule to make the face of the rabbit, place the rabbit's ears on top of it. Slice carrots to make the eyes and the muzzle of the rabbit and chives to make the whiskers. Make a bow tie with green onions.
5) Serve with slices of bread, crackers, or fresh vegetables.
It's a bunny stuffed with cheese and bacon, your guests will love it. What more could you want?
Watch the short video to see the step by step instructions on how to make this recipe!
This dip is one of our favorite, one taste of this and you'll think so too!
If for some reason the video doesn't play, simply delete your browsing history, it should fix 99% of issues.