The easiest recipes are sometimes the most delicious. So, when you know that two ingredients go well together (chocolate and marshmallows), why do you want to make things complicated ? Today, we present you a recipe that not only is delicious, but will satisfy both children and adults. It has never been so easy to please the whole family ! You just need few ingredients to make this delicious sandwich (bread, Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread, mini marshmallows and unsalted butter) !
Served during a brunch or as a dessert, this grilled Nutella and marshmallow sandwich definitely gives you a mouth-watering experience! And then, even if we know that this recipe is perhaps not very healthy, we have the right to have a sweet treat from time to time, right ?
So here is how to prepare this divine grilled Nutella and marshmallow sandwich recipe in no time :
INGREDIENTS FOR A SANDWICH :
- A handful of mini marshmallows
- Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 slices of crusty white bread ( or the bread of your choice )
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
1. Take two slices of bread to prepare each sandwich.
2. Spread Nutella on each slice, then cover one of the two slices with mini marshmallows. Close the sandwich. Press well so that the sandwich does not 'disassemble' in the pan.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add some unsalted butter to the pan. Once melted, add the sandwich in the pan.
4. Grill until the underside of the sandwich is brown, then turn and cook until the second slice of bread is golden brown and the inside of the sandwich has melted.
5. Repeat these steps for each sandwich, serve and enjoy !
Note : This recipe can be changed, you can choose all the ingredients you want, including choosing a walnut bread, pouring a caramel topping or maple syrup, or adding fruit, such as banana slices or raspberries. for a 'healthy' treat.
Do you like this grilled Nutella and marshmallow sandwich recipe ? Share it with your family and friends !