These delicious raspberry crumble bars are a delicious quick breakfast or snack! The whole family will love them!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened at room temperature)
- 1 cup of Raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a 8x8 inch baking pan by spraying with cooking oil or butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and brown sugar and whisk together. If needed, you can use your hands to help the brown sugar break up.
- Add in the softened butter, and with your hands, mix into mixture. You will be left with a mixture that looks like small crumbs.
- In a small bowl, add the raspberries, sugar and cornstarch and using a electric mixer combine using the low setting.
- Place 3/4 of the crumb mixture in the prepared baking dish and firmly press to create a crust.
- Spread the raspberry mixture over the crust and sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture all over. Gently press down to create an even layer.
- Bake for 30- 32 minutes or until a light golden brown on top
- Remove and let cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
This recipe is perfect if your fruits are starting to get bad! We hope you enjoy!