Are you looking for a delicious and easy side dish? Try this baked garlic parmesan potato wedges from Tip Hero next time you are cooking. Since they are baked, they are a better option than deep-fried fries but still as tasty (or maybe even better)! See below how to make simple but delicious wedges.
- 3 or 4 cut russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or your favourite oil)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F.
2. Combine the spices with the salt, garlic powder and the oil in a large bowl.
3. Add the potato cut in wedges to the bowl and mix well to create an even coat.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix again.
5. Place the potato wedges on a sheet pan for 25 to 35 minutes - or until they achieve a nice golden brown colour on the outside and tender in the inside. (We recommend to put the potato with the skins facing down.)
Will you be trying this recipe next time you are cooking for your family? This seems like a good recipe to please everyone!