Eating healthy doesn't mean starving yourself and eating boring salads! You can eat very tasty and flavourful meals that are healthy but also very easy to prepare.
This stuffed avocado recipe is perfect for a quick lunch that will fill you up without feeling bloated! A must try!
- 1 avocado, core removed
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Jalapeno
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using a spoon, scoop out a little avocado to form a sort of bowl. Transfer the scooped avocado into a medium bowl. Mash using a fork
- Add the tuna, red pepper, jalapeño and cilantro to the mashed avocado. Mix well.
- Pour in lime juice and mix well.
- Fill the "avocado bowls" with the tuna mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste, you can even add a few chili flakes. Enjoy!
Do you like avocados?
Source: Chef Cuisto · Photo Credit: Pinterest