Chicken breast can be quite dry but not with this recipe! And the best part about it, you will only have one pot to wash after cooking. Get a taste of Tuscany without even leaving your house, here's how:
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves (Skinless and Boneless)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil (Olive recommended)
- 1 Cup Cream (Heavy)
- ½ Cup Chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning Spice
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped spinach (1½ ounces)
- ½ Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 8 Ounces Fettuccine Pasta (or your favourite pasta)
- On medium high heat, heat a large skillet or pan and add olive oil.
- Add in the chicken and sear until golden brown and mostly cooked for about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove and set aside, then add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, Italian season and parmesan cheese. Whisk until the cream mixture starts to thicken for around 5 to 8 minutes.
- Finally add the chopped spinach and sundried tomatoes and let simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the cooked chicken back into the pan and coat with the sauce. Let simmer until the chicken is fully cooked.
- You can serve over your favourite cooked pasta. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe below.
Enjoy this dish with a good glass of wine, it's perfect for summer time!