The Internet has become the best place for finding tasty recipes that should bring some balm to your heart in these difficult times. If you are a pasta lover, we have a very simple recipe for you and all the ingredients are probably already in your cupboards and fridge.
TikTok users are simply going insane over this recipe, could it be because of its simplicity or deliciousness? We'll let you decide!
- Pasta of your choice
- 20 to 30 cherry tomatoes (about 2 pints)
- A large piece of feta
- 2 cloves garlic
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Note: You can adjust the amount of cheese and tomatoes depending on how many people you are feeding.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- In an dish, place a piece of feta in the center and surround by cherry tomatoes and garlic gloves. Brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add a few basil leaves. Note: Keep in mind that the feta is already salty, you don't want to add too much salt.
- Bake for 35 min.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the directions on the packaging.
- Using a fork, break up the feta and mix with the tomatoes. Once it's blended, add the cooked pasta and stir. You will get delicious creamy and cheesy pasta. Enjoy!
Here is a video of the recipe, but you can find thousands on the Internet right now!
Do you enjoy feta cheese? What is your favourite pasta recipe?
Source: Distractify · Photo Credit: TikTok