One of the most famous dishes! Rich and creamy, just like we like it.
- 4 salmon filets
- 30 ml vegetable broth
- 60 g butter
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 shallot
- 2 sliced white leeks
- 400 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cut your salmon filets into cubes.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the carrots for 20 minutes.
- Add the leek whites 5 minutes before the end of carrot cooking.
- In a skillet, melt 1/3 of the butter and brown the shallot, the leek whites, the salmon and the carrots.
- In a large saucepan, heat remaining butter and add flour.
- Stir in vegetable broth, cream and mustard. Mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, then parsley.
- Pour over salmon and vegetables.
Source: My fun buzz · Photo Credit: Crédit photo : Sucré Salé