You might remember it under the name "Quick", the powdered chocolate marked our childhood! Who else use to eat the powder or the syrup on its own in secret?
If you are ever craving this delicious taste, try this Nesquik Mug Cake recipe! It's a single serving of cake, prepared in a cup, quickly made and perfect for satisfying a little sweet tooth without the hassle of dishes!
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 spoons of Nesquik
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Pour the flour, sugar and coca directly into a microwave-safe mug.
- Stir in the oil, milk and egg and mix all the ingredients with a fork or a mini whisk.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before eating: the cake continues to cook even after taking it out of the microwave. It will be really hot, so let it cool down a bit before eating it. Enjoy!
Do you prefer the Chocolate or Strawberry version?
Source: Youtube - Recette Pas Bete · Photo Credit: Youtube - Recette Pas Bete