Who doesn't like potatoes? I think this vegetable is unanimously loved all over the world. This way of cooking them is simply great!
- Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Provence herbs
- Wash the potatoes without peeling them. Cut into slices about 1 cm or half an inch thick.
- Rinse under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the potato slices in a bowl and add olive oil, pepper, cayenne pepper, salt and Provence herbs.
- Mix with your hands to coat well.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt again.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 ° F for 15 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Flip once more and bake another 10 minutes.
Eat with sour cream and freshly chopped chives. Pure happiness!
Take a look at the following video to follow the steps for this recipe: