These little Bunny parfaits are the most adorable dessert ever! They are perfect for any occasion, but especially with Easter that is around the corner. You can make a healthier version of this dessert by replacing the cream with greek yogurt.
･ Mascarpone cheese (100g)
･ Fresh cream (whipping) (150g)
･ Sugar (20g)
･ Fresh strawberries
･ Strawberry puree
･ White chocolate (shaved)
･ Marshmallows (round)
･ Pink sugar (for dipping)
･ Genoise (Sponge Cake) (in pieces)
･ Small chocolate pieces (Bunny's eyes)
Note: First, you will need to make a mixture using the mascarpone cheese, the cream and sugar. Mix until you obtain a fluffy mixture.
- Start by filling the inside of your cup with thinly sliced strawberries.
- Add strawberry puree in the bottom part. It should be your first layer.
- Put a layer of the mascarpone cheese mixture then put small sponge cake pieces.
- Add in shaved white chocolate.
- Repeat the layers until your cup is filled.
- To make the ears of the bunny, cut a marshmallow into two pieces and dip only one side in pink granulated sugar. Make a small ball with marshmallow and dip it in pink sugar, making sure to coat the whole thing. That will be the nose of Bunny.
- Now, to create a bunny shape, add a whole strawberry at the top of the parfait. Cover with the mascarpone mixture and create two small shapes to make Bunny's arms.
- Top with white chocolate shaving and add the ears, nose and eyes (small chocolate pieces).
- Add more strawberries on top to decorate.
You can customize this parfait by using greek yogurt or ice cream!
Watch the original recipe below!
Aren't they adorable? You can make any animal you like!