Next time you see a small spot of mold on your bread, throw the entire bread immediately to the garbage, because the microscopic spores probably have spread much further than in a single slice.
Some foods can resist mold, for example hard cheeses. The mold can't penetrate inside the cheese so you can remove the moldy part and eat the rest safely, just like apples, carrots and even potatoes.
Bread produces toxic mycotoxins, which can make you seriously ill.
You can have allergic symptoms or respiratory problems.
- Runny nose
- Difficulty breathing
- Vertigo and weakness
- Nausea and vomiting
So, from now on, do not just throw that slice of contaminated bread, it's a shame, but it's the whole bread that has to be throw into the trash.